Sex Positions – Get Multiple Orgasms Without Help … Still 2022
Are you thinking of trying out a new sex position? Is the reason for this because your sex life at the minute is boring. Or, maybe you’ve been looking at dirty magazines filled with pictures of naked men and women in the bare flesh enjoying sex moves you never dreamed was possible, and now you’re desperate for some of the action. Well why not, you’re only human after all.
Some people who find they can’t break the habit of looking at dirty pictures and watching porn movies, feel a sense of guilt for getting all hot and bothered under the collar, and think what they do is disgusting, and that it isn’t normal, well it is, so why the panic? I’d be more inclined to worry if at the time of watching blue movies that you didn’t get all sweaty and do some heavy panting.
Sex films and porn magazines can be real eye openers to say the least, and purposely created to make the penis throb and vagina pulsate, so, if getting all hot and bothered makes you happy and you are not harming others, then continue doing what you do.
Playboy mags and porn films tend to have this magical effect on people. They give cause for the imagination to run wild, and more often than not these people want to copy what they see, but is this a good thing? Yes of course it is, that is as long as their partner is up for it.
Warning: Before you make a move on your lover to fulfil your own desires, make sure this is what they desire too.
Communication gets you answers. If the green light to go ahead is to be given, talk things through with your boyfriend/girlfriend beforehand. If you get a no to the proposed sex position you want to try out, don’t force the issue, but rather wait till the time is right to ask again.
Sexual intercourse is only good if both people come out from under the sheets satisfied. Disaster looms for any relationship when only one person leaves the bed pleased with themself. Avoid putting a strain on your relationship by making sure you know what your partners likes and dislikes are.
Not all positions are easy to get the hang of the first time round, but with practice the pair of you will master it. Remember, it takes two to tango, as this also applies to having sex. Both people need to make the effort for a gratifying result.
1. Happy scissors: The woman during sexual intercourse will need to raise her legs upright. The man will gently, I repeat, gently, grip each ankle spreading her legs open, parting them at 80 degrees or whatever. It’s easy to get overly excited at this point, so the man needs to be careful and in control to avoid causing pain or injury to the woman. Bruising to the ankles may happen if the mans grip is to tight, and as for parting her legs, he needs to remember they’ll only open so far. This is called the happy scissor sex position, not the sad one, so take care. While the tendons of the legs pivot deep in the pelvic cavity, jostling them to and fro will subtly change sensations in the lower region for both genders.
2. Sexy stack: This includes the man kneeling down resting his buttocks on the back of his calves. The woman will sit on his lap over his erect penis with both legs straddled either side of his thighs. Start rocking and the friction will cause multiple orgasms.
3. Shake ‘n’ bake: If you’d like a stimulating break from intercourse, the shake ‘n’ bake sex move is the ideal way to do this. How its done: The man will withdraw his penis and rest the tip on the clitoris. He’ll then grip the base of the penis and shake it from side to side so the head makes contact with the clitoris with every shake.
4. Loaded pistol: The man will sit on the bed and lean back on his arms. It’s important the man gets comfortable for this sexual activity. The woman will settle over him with her legs straddled, leaning back on her arms also. Now the pair of you will work together building up a sexy momentum by thrusting and leaning simultaneously. This is a fantastic sex position for hitting the G-spot every go.
5. Predator: This requires the woman get on all fours so the man can enter from behind, leaving his hands free to do some stimulating hand work. This particular sex position allows the man to reach the vagina with his hands whilst his penis is still locked inside the woman from the rear. This sex move is a sort of two for the price of one, (the woman will pleasure from both angles).
6. Bend over backwards: The man will lie on his back, and the woman get on and straddle him. The woman should lean back slowly with her arms resting on the bed or floor for support. Ideal sex move for clitoral stimulation as well as deep penetration.
7. Magical: Only for the energetic: The woman lies flat on her back. The man will lift the womans legs up to his shoulders and wrap them around his neck. On penetration he will hold her hips giving him more control over his thrusts. G-spot bliss!
8. Love-locked: Both people need to be on their side facing each other. His legs need to be pushed between hers, and hers wrapped around his hips as he penetrates. Fantastic sex position for clitoral stimulation!
9. Seated scissors: This move lets the woman have control in order to determine the depth and angle of penetration, as well as how much clitoral stimulation she gets. This requires the man lying down with his knees bent and the woman straddling him. She will place one leg to the side of his hip, and the other between his legs. She will now locate the ideal spot to grind against his pubic bone while his penis is still engaged inside. This sex position is controlled more so by the woman, where she decides on the pace, depth, and the amount of pressure and friction she wants.
#Sex #Positions #Multiple #Orgasms